ត្រូវមាត់ trəɨ moat










There are three meaning of the word ត្រូវមាត់ trəɨ moat

Firs mearning, ត្រូវមាត់ trəɨ moat

The first sentence: 1a) I was not careful while walking and hit my mouth on something. 1b) I was careless while walking and bumped into the door and hit my mouth. 1c) I was not careful while walking and hit my mouth on the door.

Second mearning, ត្រូវមាត់ trəɨ moat 

Sentence #2: 2a) My wife made food that was satisfying. 2b) My wife made food just as I like.​ 2c) My wife made food that was so delicious !

Third mearning, ត្រូវមាត់ trəɨ moat 

Sentence #3: 3a) I did a poor job at work. My boss (or supervisor, foreman) chewed me out. 3b) I did not do a good job a work. My boss reprimanded me.​ >>> ស្ដីឲ្យ = to blame directly, to scold directly, to reprimand directly >>> ប្រធានខ្ញុំស្ដីឲ្យ = My boss blamed me ... >>> អញ្ចឹងខ្ញុំត្រូវមាត់គេ = Then (or Therefore) I got chewed out (or I got reprimanded).

No comments: